The Road to Adventure – A Podcast Interview
I’m stoked to share this podcast interview with me and Chelsea. It’s a fun conversation packed with discussions of business and travel, plus lots of joking around.
It’s a great way to learn more about what fueled our desire for our footloose lifestyle. You’ll also dig it if you’re dreaming of working remotely or currently building a business with the goal of a travel-filled, flexible lifestyle.
Our interviewer is my friend Michael Knouse, one of my favorite people. He runs The Startup Sessions and “helps entrepreneurs create extraordinary lives while building meaningful businesses.”
Ready to listen? PLAY IN NEW WINDOW | DOWNLOAD
- What we love and value in life
- Why we hit the road in the first place
- My initial concerns about stepping away from my business to begin traveling
- How to test drive an adventure
- How the original trip evolved into a 4,000 mile bicycle tour
- Chelsea connecting with her past in the Midwest
- How an invitation from friends led to cycle touring in Europe in 2015
- How travel inspired advocacy and our Farm Sanctuary internship
One of my favorite quotes from the interview: “Focusing on the day in front of you will prepare you faster and more effectively than trying to forecast what’s ahead.”
Questions that made our brains smoke:
- Most influential book
- Our business super power
- What idea or belief do very few people agree with us on?
- If we could call ourselves five years ago, and only had 30 seconds, what would we say?
- What do we most want to be remembered for?
I hope you enjoy listening to the episode as much as we did recording it! Below are a few playback options.
Listen to Podcast: PLAY IN NEW WINDOW | DOWNLOAD
Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | RSS | STITCHER RADIO
End of our U.S. cycle tour on the Maine coast in 2014. Cheers to your next big adventure!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!