Traipsing About is geared for curious, adventurous people pushing themselves both physically and intellectually.
The Traipsing About newsletter is my weekly curated list of Awesome Sauce. It might feature a recent blog post I wrote, a podcast that blew my mind, a workout I’m digging, van and bicycle travel tips, a location or adventure trip I loved, a guitar or piano snippet, a zero-waste tip for reducing the garbage in your life, or a tale about someone incredible. Here’s a sample.
Join 3,000+ readers and jump on board if:
- You’re curious about all kinds of stuff. (Just like me!)
- You’re into van life and adventure travel – bike, climb, run…
- You dig bicycle travel and want stories (usually a combo of painful and funny) and practical info about bikepacking and road touring.
- You aspire to live a lifestyle rooted in minimalism coupled with maximum fun and contribution.
- You’re interested in eating a healthier, plant-based diet while traveling, but it sounds intimidating. (It’s easy!)
See you on the road,
Dakota (and Chelsea)